Howdy! You have reached the Estimation, Decision and Planning Laboratory. We are part of the Dynamics, Navigation and Control Research Group in the Department of Aerospace Engineering at Texas A&M University. Our group’s research focuses on Nonlinearity, Dimensionality and Uncertainty in estimation and control problems, with applications to Mobile Robotics, Morphing Aircraft and Distributed Parameter Systems. If you’re interested in joining us, please have a look here.
Some of our recent work includes:
- Optimal Feedback law in Stochastic Nonlinear Control: Model-based and Model-free cases
- Space Situational Awareness
- Motion Planning Under Uncertainty (Belief Space Planning)
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) for Long-Term Autonomy
- Model Order Reduction Techniques for Fluid Dynamics
Here are some videos of our recent work.